Monday, June 1, 2009

Just like its Daddy...

Well... the baby has started moving- and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. If you have ever met my husband... you'll know that he has restless everything syndrome... always moving! He is always tapping his foot or banging on things...seems the little one is following right along with that theme. I'm now feeling flurries of little kicks or punches , or dance routines all through out the day and night - it is pretty amazing.

Matt and I had decided a long time ago on a bedding set for our "future" baby. Then after we actually found out that I was pregnant, of course I started looking at a million different ones... but in the end we decided the first one is our favorite. Not to mention it is for a boy or a girl. Here it is...


Cute huh? It is also 100% organic cotton, which we have found to be the most comfortable bedding for ourselves so why not spoil the lil one?

3 comments:

  1. I would slap daddy for that... but it's pretty awesome of baby!! Awww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. I love brown and green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the deer bedding!! :whoop: I happy you are feeling HaMartha kicking around in there. I hope it continues to be gentle as you are futher along in your pregnancy.

    I didn't even know you had this blog...I must live under a rock.

    ReplyDelete