Saturday, May 23, 2009

1 day more than half way! (20w1d)

babies

Its really odd to think that in the same amount of time it has been since I found out we were pregnant- I will have a baby! I am officially more than halfway done growing this baby. According to Babycenter.com the baby is now the length of a banana, and weighs a little over 10 ounces. Speaking of bananas, I guess I should document my "cravings" which I really don't believe in. (Sorry pregnant people that believe in this!) I don't really think that women have such insatiable cravings like maybe they let on that they do - I have become fond of certain things that I didn't like before, but who is to say that's because of being pregnant? I think Matt is getting the pregnancy cravings. He wants fried green beans ALL the time! I like gummy lifesavers, which I never ate a lot of before... now I could eat the whole bag... and pineapple - just fresh pineapple all by itself, I could eat that everyday! Nothing weird, what a disappointment right? But kudos to any women that can send their husband to the grocery store in the middle of the night for pickles and ice cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment