Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleeeeepy.

I am so sleepy! I am actually off work for a few days this week and I'm still tossing and turning all night. I cant sleep past like 3 AM ... which my Dr kind of giggled at and said he thinks God has a way of preparing us for having a newborn. Isn't that cute? Not when you're sleep deprived. In his defense, he did offer me sleeping drugs, Ambien to be exact. Thanks but no thanks, wouldn't take that crap if I wasn't pregnant... let alone while I'm growing a helpless little human that cant say "Mommy, please no - don't drive while you're sleeping!"
So for now I'll tough it out... and keep dropping Matt subtle hints that I really need one of those fancy expensive pregnant people pillows. (you know, subtle- like the jab of an elbow at 2 AM... then whispering "pregnaaancy pilllllow")

Heres the one I'm eyeballing... which is conveniently not located at any Wal-Mart within 100 miles of me.


Please ignore that goofy looking woman who is obviously not pregnant... if she was she would not look so giddy and well rested. Well maybe she just has one of those pillows at home! A-ha!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to take Ambien and drive... lol! Freak. I mean, I heart you! Let us know how the elbowing and whispering works out for ya. How much is the pillow thing anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50! and Ambien makes you sleep drive... fun stuff... also makes you sleep shop, sleep walk and sleep sex. Dont you watch the news? :D

    ReplyDelete