Wednesday, May 6, 2009

17 weeks, 6 days... and my pants dont fit.

That's right I've officially moved on to bigger and better things, maternity pants. I am excited.
They are actually not too bad and I didn't realize how UNcomfortable regular jeans were until I slipped on these stretchy works of art.

We had our checkup yesterday afternoon, everything looks good... my blood pressure was normal - even though I went directly from work to the Dr's office! Amazing! The doctor scared me a little when he couldn't hear the babies heartbeat and rushed out of the room to grab an ultrasound machine... everything was fine though. He said that its amazing how much the little things zoom around in there and hide behind things that keep you from hearing them on the doppler. So he just quickly scanned across my belly and there he/she was , laying there being a good baby. He showed me the heartbeat, which put my mind at ease - and then the appointment was over. He didn't move towards the nether regions of the baby... so I didn't get any hints at the gender. Our big ultrasound to find out the gender is on the 18th at 3 o'clock. We are so excited! Not really to find out the gender, but just to see the baby!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for the gender though. :D

    ReplyDelete