Friday, April 24, 2009

16 weeks!

I'm just amazed that I am growing a little human! I get updates from babycenter.com and this week, this is what the baby looks like

Thats not what MY body looks like though. LOL. I'm starting to become a lot "rounder" than I am usually. I'm at the point where people are probably thinking "Wow she's really let herself go" But no... not getting fatter, just pregnant. For some reason I was excited for when the baby had toes... well this week, he is growing toenails! So amazing. I should start feeling he/she moving around soon. I am feeling great for the most part, although I do have a bug of some sort today.. my throat is sore... and for those of you who dont know - when you are pregnant, you can't take any of the amazing medications that would make you feel better... you just kind of tough it out.
So wish me luck with the sickness... for now I'm just going to pretend that I feel awesome.

1 comment: