Thursday, June 11, 2009

Its a GIRRRRRL!

So baby Wallis is a little precious girl! Of course we would be happy either way - but its really neat to KNOW what we are expecting. Now I can go overboard on pink frilly things and cute little girl dresses.
The scans of the ultrasound pictures are kind of crooked... but they didnt turn out just great anyway. This ultrasound was much more comfortable than the last! She is still kicking my guts on a pretty regular basis... it seems like every evening right around 7:30-8 she gets very active and its almost non-stop kicking... Its just the best feeling ever! I never knew how much you could love a little person before you have even met them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad it was more comfortable this time! Was it the same person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it was a different person and a different place (I also had to pay out of pocket but it was totally worth it!) She said she will be the one that does my 3d/4d ultrasound too! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...a girl. :)
    I can't wait to go shopping...oh goody.

    the new technology such as the 4d ultrasounds...a.m.a.z.i.n.g

    ReplyDelete