Monday, June 15, 2009

Appointments, appointments, appointments!

Well next month seems to be an exciting month for OB appointments. I get to go to the normal wham bam, listen to the baby, thank you ma'am appointment on July 2nd. Then just because it sounds fun, I'm going to drink a cup of hummingbird food and then get stuck with needles on July 6th!

To end of July with a bang though, our 3D/4D U/S is on the 30th! I am pretty excited for this one... we will get to see MJs face and hopefully some of her features! I've seen them turn out really well, and some really creepy. I've heard the later you wait, the more fat and skin the baby will have, so it looks more like a person and less like an alien. Also waiting longer means the baby is getting pretty crammed in there with not a lot of room for movement. So I left it up the scheduling gods (the lady at the front desk) and she chose July 30th. The girl that did my last U/S said she will be doing this one too... which is awesome. She was SO nice and excited... not at all rude like I experienced before at the other place (the other place that my insurance actually pays for! Ugh!)

Thats all I've got for now! Baby MJ seems to be growing great seeing as how I can feel everything she does now. She still seems to get really excited between 7:30-8 pm , I cant figure that one out but its like clockwork every night!

2 comments:

  1. She must think Big Bang Theory is on every night or something. I would get all excited too. :)

    You are weird for wanting to eat hummingbird food and get poked with needles for no good reason. ;)

    And I hope MJ looks babylike in her 3d pictures! And girl baby like at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more ultrasounds!! :whoop:

    Sorry you have to deal with needles..I'm a self proclaimed puss when it comes to them. :(
    You are a better woman than I. :hug99:

    ReplyDelete