Thursday, September 10, 2009

Theres an end in sight...

The "big" appointments have officially started. I had my first one on Tuesday, my cervix is still closed in case anyone was wondering (yeah - right, thats what people wonder about) So now I'll be checked every week to see how I'm progressing. I'm still feeling pretty good. I can see where people would be uncomfortable though. At times the baby feels like she is laying directly on my lungs... its very easy to become winded especially at work! Shes still very active and you can see her roll across my belly when I'm just standing there minding my own business. My last ultrasound is next week, I havent made the appointment yet but it has to be on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I was hoping Matt would be able to come, but he has to work and its just not possible with our schedules for both of us to be there. The baby shower is Saturday and I am SO excited! I cant wait to see all the cute baby decorations and gifts , MJ is so loved and spoiled and she hasnt even made her appearance yet! :) 29 days until the due date! What is everyones guess on the day she'll come?

No comments:

Post a Comment