Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Men always get their way....

Matt had been half-way teasing that he wanted me to have the baby on Friday... well guess what?
Friday it is. At least that is the plan so far. Yesterday at the appointment my blood pressure was up a little... I've been feeling fine but they said that its just better to go ahead with the induction than to let my bp keep getting higher. I'm doing a 24 hour urine collection and if everything is ok with that, then we will go in to be induced Friday at 6 am! (Dont they know I'm not a morning person?) On one hand, I want to call and tell everyone - but at the same time I'm afraid the day will change again and then I feel silly calling everyone back! :) Oh well, I'm sure everyone understands that we are not calling the shots now. And speaking of shots, I need to get my flu shot! .... yuck.

1 comment:

  1. It's almost Friday! I'm excited for MJ's arrival, but trying not to be too excited, I know sometimes it doesn't happen same day. Good luck tomorrow, hope you have an easy labor and it's a happy birthday for MJ!

    ReplyDelete