Monday, August 24, 2009

Moving right along...

Miss MJ is growing a lot! I feel like she is running low on room in there as she drags her little arms through my vital organs. We have been getting lots done, mostly thanks to helpful family members! Marisa and Ricky came and painted the room (and the bathroom!) for us and it looks great! I wasnt so sure about Matts color choice, but it looks really cute. My cousin Rekedenes husband Chris came and sketched a huge tree on the wall for us and now we are working on painting it. I had ordered some vinyl decorations for the walls, but the tree was a lot smaller than I had expected so we really appreciated him coming and drawing one for us. He is an amazing artist!
I cant wait to see the whole room done , it seems like things move slowly but now they are really coming together. We also moved our bedroom around to make room for baby! We are very excited that everything is running smoothly - we cant wait to meet her.

Also, the baby shower is coming up! I am SO excited to see all our friends and family, and I'm sure its going to be so much fun. Now I just need something to wear :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I bet MJ's room is gorgeous, I so can't wait to see the whole shebang! When is your shower again? And wherefor art thou registered? ;)

    ReplyDelete